Blade Energy Partners European Office Gains FPAL Advanced Registration
Blade Energy Partners European Office is pleased to announce that it’s Advanced Registration Profile has now been published on the FPAL (First Point Assessment Limited) database.
Registration means automatic exposure to a wider range of potential Customers and projects, as well as standardizing and simplifying the tendering process for both Blade and our Customers. Performance feedback encourages dialogue between Blade and our Customers to identify and address areas of improvement.
FPAL (www.fpal.com) works to identify, qualify, evaluate, and monitor suppliers on behalf of its purchasing members. FPAL builds and supports buyer-supplier communities in the oil & gas industry, creating an effective Supply Chain network. Supplier profiles are made available on-line to purchasing members who interrogate this list of suppliers in order to produce a short list, in accordance with the EU Utilities Procurement Directives.
Identify & Qualify
FPAL offers a standard pre-qualification service, gathering information about suppliers (such as financial performance, health, safety & environmental policy, corporate responsibility, products and services data), checking that it is accurate and current, and provides this online to buyer communities. Time, money and effort are therefore saved in the procurement process for all parties.
FPAL offers industry specific screening tools, allowing FPAL Purchasers access to up-to-date supplier information. Suppliers have access to services to evaluate their performance and similarly purchasers have routes available to evaluate their suppliers. Benchmarking facilities on FPAL provide benefit for all members; buyers can view supplier scores and compare performance. Suppliers can assess their performance by comparing their performance with competitors.
FPAL provides monitoring tools to help both buyers and suppliers. Buyers can rate their suppliers and vice versa, resulting in the two parties working together to identify opportunities for improvement.
Purchasing operators and refiners who have access to FPAL include:
· Apache North Sea Limited
· ATP Oil & Gas (UK) Limited
· ATP Oil & Gas (Netherlands) B.V.
· BG Group Plc
· BHP Billiton Petroleum Ltd
· BP Exploration Operating Company Ltd
· Bridge Energy UK Limited
· Centrica Energy Upstream
· Centrica Energy Upstream B.V.
· Chevron North Sea Limited
· Cirrus Energy Nederland B.V.
· CNR International U.K. Limited
· ConocoPhillips (U.K.) Limited
· Dana Petroleum (E&P) Limited
· Etzel-Kavernenebetriebsgesellschaft mbh & Co KG
· Endeavour Energy UK Limited
· ENI UK Limited
· EOG Resources UK Ltd
· E.ON Ruhrgas UK North Sea Ltd
· EnQuest Plc
· Exxon Mobil Operations & Production UK
· Fairfield Energy Limited
· GDF Suez E&P UK Ltd
· Hess Services UK Limited
· Island Oil and Gas Plc
· IV - Oil & Gas B.V.
· Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V.
· Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited
· Marathon Oil UK Ltd
· NAM B.V.
· Nexen Petroleum (UK) Ltd
· Nippon Oil Exploration & Production UK Ltd
· OMV (UK) Ltd
· Petro-Canada UK Ltd
· Petro-Canada Netherlands B.V.
· Petroceltic International Plc
· Premier Oil Exploration Ltd
· Providence Resources Plc
· PSE Kinsale Energy Ltd
· RWE Dea UK Holdings Ltd
· Shell UK Exploration & Production
· Statoil (UK) Ltd
· Sterling Resources (UK) Ltd
· Talisman Energy (UK) Ltd
· Taqa Bratani Ltd
· Taqa Energy B.V.
· Total E&P UK Limited
· Total E&P Netherland B.V.
· Tullow Oil Plc
· Vermilion Oil & Gas Netherlands BV
· Wintershall Noordzee B.V.